- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Wegmans Chicken and Vegetable Delight Recipe Video
|Broccoli florets||2 Cup (32 tbs), cleaned and cut|
|Cauliflower florets||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), cleaned and cut|
|Red pepper||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), cut into 1 inch dice|
|Green pepper||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), cut into 1 inch dice|
|Carrot||1 Large, cut into 1/4 inch|
|Shitake mushroom||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), sliced|
|Babycorn||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), cut in half|
|Fresh snow peas||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon (wegmans)|
|Seasoned chicken breast strips||1 Pound (wegmans)|
|Garlic simmer sauce||8 Ounce (wegmans)|
Calories 385 Calories from Fat 109
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18.9%
Saturated Fat 2.2 g11.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 595 mg24.8%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g9.9%
Dietary Fiber 5.2 g20.9%
Sugars 11.3 g
Protein 41 g81.5%
Vitamin A 145.2% Vitamin C 320.9%
Calcium 8.8% Iron 14.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a pot with salted boiling water, blanch broccoli, cauliflower, peppers, carrots, mushrooms, corn, and snow peas for about 1 1/2 minutes.
2. Drain the vegetable and set aside.
3. In a wok, add the vegetable oil, tilt the wok to evenly coat the wok.
4. Heat the wok on high heat, until it slightly starts to smoke, reduce the heat and stir fry for about 4 to 5 minutes or until it cooks completely.
5. Add in all the vegetables and garlic simmer sauce and stir well for about 1 or 2 minutes.
6. Serve hot immediately.