- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Wegmans Chicken and Vegetable Delight Recipe Video
|Broccoli florets||2 Cup (32 tbs), cleaned and cut|
|Cauliflower florets||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), cleaned and cut|
|Red pepper||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), cut into 1 inch dice|
|Green pepper||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), cut into 1 inch dice|
|Carrot||1 Large, cut into 1/4 inch|
|Shitake mushroom||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), sliced|
|Babycorn||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), cut in half|
|Fresh snow peas||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon (wegmans)|
|Seasoned chicken breast strips||1 Pound (wegmans)|
|Garlic simmer sauce||8 Ounce (wegmans)|
Calories 358 Calories from Fat 90
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.7%
Saturated Fat 2.4 g12.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 73.3 mg
Sodium 1515 mg63.1%
Total Carbohydrates 31 g10.3%
Dietary Fiber 5.2 g20.9%
Sugars 11.3 g
Protein 36 g71.6%
Vitamin A 145.2% Vitamin C 320.9%
Calcium 8.8% Iron 14.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a pot with salted boiling water, blanch broccoli, cauliflower, peppers, carrots, mushrooms, corn, and snow peas for about 1 1/2 minutes.
2. Drain the vegetable and set aside.
3. In a wok, add the vegetable oil, tilt the wok to evenly coat the wok.
4. Heat the wok on high heat, until it slightly starts to smoke, reduce the heat and stir fry for about 4 to 5 minutes or until it cooks completely.
5. Add in all the vegetables and garlic simmer sauce and stir well for about 1 or 2 minutes.
6. Serve hot immediately.