- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Wegmans Cedar-Plank Salmon with Brown Sugar & Cracked Pepper Recipe Video
|Salmon fillets||4 Medium (about 6 ounces each)|
|Dark brown sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Pepper seasoning salt||1 Tablespoon (Wegmans Cracked Pepper Seasoning Shakr)|
|Horseradish cream||4 Tablespoon (Wegmans Horseradish Cream Sauce)|
Calories 218 Calories from Fat 62
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10.3%
Saturated Fat 0.84 g4.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 78 mg26%
Sodium 1423.2 mg59.3%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.3%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 3.8 g
Protein 30 g59.8%
Vitamin A 3.5% Vitamin C
Calcium 2% Iron 6.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Soak 1 large or 2 small cedar planks, for 1 hour in water
2. Preheat grill on HIGH 10 min.
3. Combine brown sugar and cracked pepper together in small bowl; mix well.
4. Clean grill with wire brush. Arrange salmon on plank; rub brown sugar mixture evenly over fillets.
5. Place plank with salmon on grill; close cover. Reduce heat to MEDIUM; cook salmon 12-15 min, until internal temp reaches 130 degrees. Check by inserting thermometer halfway into thickest part of salmon.
6. Remove from grill; let rest at least 2 min.
7. Top each fillet with 1 Tbsp horseradish cream sauce. Add a veggie or two on the side.
Keep spray bottle with water handy while grilling to control flare-ups.
You can substitute the brown sugar with maple syrup
You can add ginger, garlic and hoisin sauce for added kick.