- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Wegmans Butternut Squash with Baby Spinach Recipe Video
|Butternut squash||2 Packet, Cleaned, cut into medium pieces (Wegmans)|
|Red onions||2 Medium, diced|
|Baby spinach leaves||1 Packet (Wegmans)|
|Dried cranberries||1⁄2 Packet (Wegmans)|
|Basting oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Cracked black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
Calories 227 Calories from Fat 70
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g11.6%
Saturated Fat 1.1 g5.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 190.9 mg8%
Total Carbohydrates 38 g12.8%
Dietary Fiber 5.1 g20.5%
Sugars 21.3 g
Protein 3 g5.6%
Vitamin A 356.4% Vitamin C 72.1%
Calcium 11.2% Iron 9.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Cut the butternut squash pieces, if they are unevenly sized.
3. In a large bowl, place together butternut squash and onion.
4. Add basting oil, sat and pepper and stir to incorporate all the ingredients.
5. In 2 parchment lined baking sheet, equally distribute the butternut squash.
6. Spread the vegetable evenly so they are in single layer.
7. Roast the vegetables in the oven for 30 minutes, or until the vegetable is tender and evenly browned.
8. Remove the vegetables from the oven and transfer them immediately into a bowl.
9. Add spinach and cranberries to the hot vegetables and toss, so the spinach wilts and mixes with vegetable.
10. Serve Wegmans Butternut Squash with Baby Spinach warm on a serving plate.