- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Wegmans Broccoli with Garlic and Cheese in 2 Minutes Recipe Video
|Broccoli||1 Medium, cut into pieces|
|Garlic cheese butter||2 Teaspoon|
Calories 74 Calories from Fat 39
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.6%
Saturated Fat 2.5 g12.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 10.6 mg
Sodium 81.2 mg3.4%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.5%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.7%
Sugars 1.9 g
Protein 3 g6.3%
Vitamin A 16.1% Vitamin C 167.3%
Calcium 5.3% Iron 4.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cut the broccoli into medium size pieces and keep aside.
2. Add the broccoli to a pot of boiling and salted water. Cook the broccoli for about 2 minutes.
3. Drain the broccoli and transfer to the bowl.
4. Add 2 teaspoons of garlic cheese butter to the broccoli and mix well.
5. Sprinkle little pepper on the top and serve the dish.