- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Wegmans Braised Barbecue Pork Spareribs Recipe Video
|Pork spareribs||3 Pound, halved (Wegmans Center Cut)|
|Bbq seasoning||1 Tablespoon (Wegmans BBQ Seasoning Shak'r)|
|Bbq sauce||1 Bottle (1 l) (Wegmans Memphis-Style)|
|Beer||1 Bottle (1 l) (lager-style)|
Calories 1355 Calories from Fat 723
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 80 g123.7%
Saturated Fat 30.3 g151.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 264 mg88%
Sodium 1492 mg62.2%
Total Carbohydrates 73 g24.2%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 44.6 g
Protein 59 g117.4%
Vitamin A 35.3% Vitamin C 29.4%
Calcium 13% Iron 16.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat grill on HIGH 10 min
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
3. Clean grill with wire brush. Using soft cloth, coat grill grate lightly with vegetable oil.
4. Season both sides of ribs with BBQ seasoning.
5. Sear on grill for 3-4 min per side, do not cook through.
6. When done, cut them in half and Transfer ribs to braising pan.
7. Now, Whisk BBQ sauce and beer together in bowl until well-blended.
8. Pour over ribs in pan. Cover pan and place in oven for 2 ½ - 3 hours
9. Once the ribs are baked, carefully remove the lid and bake for 10 additional minutes.
10. Serve it hot. These ribs are very tasty and tender -- the meat just falls off the bones. Serve with a pasta salad, corn, and a enjoy with a chilled beer!