- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Homemade Chicken Nuggets Recipe Video
|Panko||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (Whole Wheat)|
|Garlic powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Italian herbs||1 Teaspoon|
|Chicken breast||1 Large, cubed (boneless and skinless)|
|Olive oil/Canola oil spray||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 144 Calories from Fat 53
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9%
Saturated Fat 1 g5.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 73.9 mg
Sodium 232.6 mg9.7%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.55 g2.2%
Sugars 1.2 g
Protein 12 g23.7%
Vitamin A 1.4% Vitamin C 1.1%
Calcium 1.2% Iron 3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 400* F.
2. In a food processor, place panko, garlic powder and herbs. Blend to combine.
3. In a bowl place crumbs and beat eggs in another.
4. Dip chicken chunks in egg and coat it with bread crumbs.
5. On a baking sheet, place these nuggets and spray with oil.
6. Pop it into the oven for 18-20 minutes.
7. Serve with red sauce.