- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sweet Potato Apple Cheddar Purses Recipe Video
|Sweet potato||1⁄2 Large, cubed (peeled)|
|Cheddar cheese||2 Tablespoon, shredded|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 49 Calories from Fat 10
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1 g1.8%
Saturated Fat 0.66 g3.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 3.9 mg
Sodium 72.7 mg3%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.66 g2.6%
Sugars 1.4 g
Protein 2 g3.5%
Vitamin A 22% Vitamin C 1.1%
Calcium 2.9% Iron 2.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a steamer pot, put sweet potatoes and cook for 3 minutes.
2. Add apples and cook until tender.
3. In a food processor, place apples, sweet potato, cheese and cinnamon. Puree till smooth.
4. On a clean and flat surface, place wonton wrappers and place a tablespoon of puree on it. Pull the corners of wrapper and pinch on the top to make a purse.
5. In a large pot, bring water to boil and put 10 purses into it. Cook for few minutes.
6. Serve it with juice.