- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Peach Crumble for Kids Recipe Video
|Peaches||2 Large, diced (ripe)|
|Oats||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon, chilled|
|Agave nectar/Honey||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 182 Calories from Fat 67
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g11.9%
Saturated Fat 4.1 g20.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 16.1 mg
Sodium 1.6 mg0.1%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.7%
Dietary Fiber 3.4 g13.4%
Sugars 10.2 g
Protein 4 g8%
Vitamin A 9.5% Vitamin C 9.6%
Calcium 1.8% Iron 6.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 375* F.
2. On a dish, place the peaches.
3. In a food processor, combine oats, flax seed and flour. Add butter and pulse until butter is in small pieces.
4. Add agave and pulse again.
5. Over the ramekins, place small clumps of the crumble.
6. On a sheet tray, place these ramekins and pop it into the oven for 20-25 minutes.
7. Let it cool and serve it as dessert.