- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Wedding Cookies Recipe Video
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs) (melted in the microwave for 30 seconds)|
|Powdered sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs) (+ 1/2 Cup or as needed for coating)|
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Pecans||1 Cup (16 tbs), crushed|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3936 Calories from Fat 2408
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 279 g428.5%
Saturated Fat 124 g620%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 483.8 mg161.3%
Sodium 30.2 mg1.3%
Total Carbohydrates 335 g111.6%
Dietary Fiber 19.2 g76.9%
Sugars 127.4 g
Protein 40 g79.3%
Vitamin A 113.9% Vitamin C 2.4%
Calcium 18.3% Iron 83%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Into a bag holder with a zip/seal-able bag with melted butter, add the powdered sugar, flour, pecans and vanilla extract together in the bag.
3) Remove the bag from the bag holder, seal the bag and mix up the ingredients until they are thoroughly combined. The cookie dough in the bag can be frozen at this stage and can be baked later.
4) Shape the cookie dough with a spoon and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment or waxed paper.
5) Bake in the preheated oven for about 10 to 12 minutes until lightly browned.
6) Remove form the oven and allow the cookies to cool on the baking tray.
7) Into a bag holder with a zip/seal-able bag with powdered sugar transfer the cookies and shake until the cookies are thoroughly coated with the powdered sugar.
8) Arrange the Wedding Cookies on a platter and serve.