- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Wedding Bells Recipe
|Cold mashed potatoes||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Icing sugar||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Unsweetened desiccated coconut||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Vanilla flavoring||2 Teaspoon|
|Almond flavor||1 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 5716 Calories from Fat 1627
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 194 g299%
Saturated Fat 171.8 g859.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 522.9 mg21.8%
Total Carbohydrates 1014 g338.1%
Dietary Fiber 63.7 g254.7%
Sugars 811.5 g
Protein 35 g70.8%
Vitamin A Vitamin C 118.3%
Calcium 8.6% Iron 56.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Combine together the icing sugar and mashed potatoes. Add the sugar a bit at a time. The consistency of the mixture will be runny.
2) Add the salt, flavorings and coconut.
3) Mix well and allow the mixture to stand for about 10 minutes.
4) Form the mixture into small balls. Shape into bells or peaks.
5) In the bottom, place the silver candy for ding dong.
6) On top, make a ribbon bow of pink icing and around the bottom edge, pipe a pink icing ruffle.
7) Place the preparation on waxed paper and if needed, freeze.
8) Serve or use as required.