- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Watermelon Vodka Recipe Video
|Vodka||1 Bottle (1 l)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4410 Calories from Fat 88
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g16.2%
Saturated Fat 1.1 g5.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 80 mg3.3%
Total Carbohydrates 528 g176.1%
Dietary Fiber 28 g112%
Sugars 434 g
Protein 43 g85.4%
Vitamin A 796.5% Vitamin C 944.9%
Calcium 49% Iron 93.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Using an apple corer, dig out a hole in the watermelon and place the watermelon on a bowl.
2. Keep aside a cup of the vodka from the bottle.
3. Insert the bottle into the hole and let vodka flow into the watermelon.
4. Using a syringe, inject the cup of vodka into the watermelon at random areas.
5. Once the vodka from the bottle has completely diluted into the watermelon, tilt and carefully remove the bottle.
6. The vodka and juice that sink to the bottom of the bowl can also be drunk.
7. Cut out slices and serve as a refreshing drunken watermelon at picnics or parties.