- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Watermelon Tiramisu (Without Eggs) Recipe Video
|Watermelon||50 Milliliter, pureed|
|Granulated sugar||2 Teaspoon|
|Cointreau/Citrus liquor||2 Teaspoon|
|Whipping cream||100 Milliliter|
|Granulated sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Mascarpone cheese||100 Gram|
|Unsweetened cocoa powder||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 534 Calories from Fat 368
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 41 g63.4%
Saturated Fat 24.4 g122%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 134.9 mg
Sodium 47.6 mg2%
Total Carbohydrates 34 g11.3%
Dietary Fiber 3.7 g14.9%
Sugars 27.3 g
Protein 6 g11.7%
Vitamin A 17.9% Vitamin C 15.9%
Calcium 12.2% Iron 7.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. For the Watermelon Syrup: Grate the red sweet part of the watermelon with a strainer and make a puree.
2. Add granulated sugar and Cointreau (or any citrus liquor), and mix well.
3. Pour the syrup over the ladyfingers.
4. For the Tiramisu Cream: Beat whipping cream, granulated sugar, and Cointreau (or any citrus liquor) with an electric mixer until creamy before soft peaks form (but not too liquid).
5. Add mascarpone cheese and mix well.
6. In fancy individual serving bowls or wine goblets, layer the ladyfingers with the cream. Repeat for 3 layers.
7. Keep in the fridge for at least two hours (or overnight) to set.
8. Sprinkle with cocoa powder before serving.