- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Watermelon Jalapeno Popsicle Recipe
|Watermelon||3 Cup (48 tbs), cut into 1 inch chunks|
|Tomatoes||2 Medium, peeled (organic)|
|Jalapenos||3 , thickly sliced|
Calories 50 Calories from Fat 3
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.37 g0.57%
Saturated Fat 0.04 g0.22%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 4.4 mg0.2%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g4.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g6.1%
Sugars 9.4 g
Protein 1 g2.8%
Vitamin A 25.6% Vitamin C 37%
Calcium 1.6% Iron 2.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Peel the tomatoes and use them only. Discard the inside pulp and seeds.
2. In a food processor, throw in the watermelon cubes and the peeled tomatoes and pulse them until smooth.
3. Strain the juice.
4. Throw in the thickly cut jalapeno slices.
5. Refrigerate for 1 hour to allow the flavors to mingle.
6. Pour in popsicle molds, insert the stick and freeze for 2 hours or until popsicle is formed.
7. Unmold and serve.
Recipe Courtesy of: cookingstoned.tv