- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Watermelon Gin & Tonic Recipe Video
|Watermelon||4 Cup (64 tbs), seedless|
|Cucumber||2 Cup (32 tbs), peeled and seeded|
|Lime juice||1 Large|
|Fresh mint leaves||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Watermelon juice||2 Ounce (prepared juice)|
|Tonic water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Ice cubes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lime slices||4 Medium|
Calories 123 Calories from Fat 4
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.46 g0.72%
Saturated Fat 0.07 g0.35%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 10.6 mg0.4%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g7.8%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.6%
Sugars 15.4 g
Protein 2 g3.6%
Vitamin A 23.3% Vitamin C 45.4%
Calcium 4.1% Iron 5.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
For watermelon and cucumber juice
1. In a food processor, combine watermelon, cucumber, lime juice and mint leaves.
2. Blend the fruit mixture until smooth.
3. Cover a bowl, with a kitchen towel, stream the fruit puree over it and allow to strain until all the juice is extracted.
4. In a glass with ice cubes, pour in the gin or vodka.
5. Stream in the tonic water, and almost fill the glass with it, leaving about 1” from top.
6. Pour in the watermelon juice mixture, and stir to mix.
7. Serve garnished with mint and slice of lime.