- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Watermelon Bomb Recipe Video
|Lime sherbet||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Pineapple sherbet||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Rasberry sherbet||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Mini chocolate chip||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 199 Calories from Fat 38
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.7%
Saturated Fat 1.7 g8.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 4.7 mg
Sodium 81 mg3.4%
Total Carbohydrates 39 g12.9%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 27.8 g
Protein 2 g4.7%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a glass bowl, spread a layer of lime sherbet or ice cream on the sides and the bottom.
2. Place the bowl in freezer for 15-20 minutes or until the lime sherbet is set and firm.
3. Put the next layer of pineapple sherbet or vanilla ice cream and cover the lime sherbet.
4. Place the bowl again in freezer for 15-20 minutes until the sherbet is set.
5. In another bowl, mix together raspberry sherbet and chocolate chips.
6. Spread the last layer of raspberry sherbet mixture to fill the centre completely.
7. Wrap the top of the bowl with plastic wrap and freeze it overnight.
8. Place a inverted plate over the sherbet bowl and turn the bowl upside down.
9. Using a hot wet kitchen towel, cover the sherbet bowl and leave it for few minutes, do this 2 or 3 times to loosen the sherbet.
10. Remove the bowl, slice and serve chilled on dessert plates.