- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Water Cress Cream Soup Recipe
|Watercress||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
|Instant potatoes||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Consomme||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 287 Calories from Fat 23
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.2%
Saturated Fat 2.1 g10.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 4.1 mg
Sodium 564.5 mg23.5%
Total Carbohydrates 59 g19.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.71 g2.8%
Sugars 20.5 g
Protein 7 g13.5%
Vitamin A 19.5% Vitamin C 19.8%
Calcium 17.2% Iron 3.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take a blender jar and place the instant potatoes, shallot, cleaned water cress and consommé within it.
2) Blend the ingredients for ½ a minute.
3) Take a saucepan and transfer the ingredients to it before heating them over a low flame, stirring constantly until it attains a creamy and light consistency.
4) Add salt and pepper to taste along with some cream..
5) Serve it hot after re-heating.
6) You can also refrigerate it and serve it cold.