- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Wasabi Mayonnaise Chicken Rice Bowl Recipe Video
|Natto||45 Gram (can be substituted with ground chicken or vegetables)|
|Ground chicken||100 Gram|
|Wasabi||1 Tablespoon (freshly grated or in tube)|
|Olive oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Cooked rice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|For the topping|
|Soy sauce||1 Dash|
|Scallion||1 Tablespoon, chopped finely|
|Kizami nori||1 Tablespoon, finely shredded|
Calories 540 Calories from Fat 211
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g36.5%
Saturated Fat 3.4 g16.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 53.7 mg17.9%
Sodium 306.4 mg12.8%
Total Carbohydrates 59 g19.6%
Dietary Fiber 5.5 g22.1%
Sugars 1.6 g
Protein 20 g40.8%
Vitamin A 19.5% Vitamin C 27.5%
Calcium 7.2% Iron 28.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a pan of boiling water, drop the chicken and cook until it is no longer pink.
2. In a bowl, add the mayonnaise, wasabi, sugar, salt and olive oil.
3. Add the natto and cooked chicken and mix well.
4. Take a rice bowl, and spoon in the above mixture in it.
5. Top with a dash of soy sauce, shredded nori sheets and chopped scallion and serve right away.