- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Warm Salad And Char Grilled Courgettes And Salmon Recipe
|Olive oil||7 Tablespoon|
|Lemon||1 , juiced|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Whole grain mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Chopped tarragon||2 Tablespoon|
|Dried herbes de provence||2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Baby courgettes||8 , each cut in half lengthways|
|Boneless skinless salmon fillets||2 , each cut into 3 strips|
|Herb salad||85 Gram (Bag)|
Calories 851 Calories from Fat 538
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 61 g93.6%
Saturated Fat 8.7 g43.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 78 mg
Sodium 265.5 mg11.1%
Total Carbohydrates 44 g14.7%
Dietary Fiber 12.1 g48.4%
Sugars 14.5 g
Protein 45 g89.2%
Vitamin A 84.6% Vitamin C 303.7%
Calcium 35.3% Iron 55.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. To prepare the dressing, combine 3 tablespoons of the olive oil, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, mustard, tarragon and seasoning into a bowl or a screw-topped jar.
2. Whisk or shake to blend ingredients. Set aside.
3. In another bowl, whisk remaining 4 tbsp olive oil lemon juice, remaining herbs and garlic.
4. Add the courgette halves and toss to coat with marinade.
5. Heat a coal or electric barbecue.
6. Drain the courgettes and reserve the marinade
7. Arrange the courgettes on a lightly greased rack and grill for 8 minutes until tender-crisp.
8. Remove on a plate and set aside.
9. Glaze the salmon with the reserved marinade
10. Place them on a piece of foil on the barbecue for 10 minutes, turning occasionally, until flaky.
11. Break into large chunks
12. In a bowl, toss salad, courgettes and salmon.
13. Re-whisk the dressing and drizzle over salad
14. Lightly toss.
Use a hot griddle pan or non-stick frying pan to cook courgettes in batches for 2-3 minutes on each side and cook salmon for 2 minutes on each side.