- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Warm Chinese Cabbage Salad Recipe
|Chinese cabbage head||1 Large|
|Green onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Rice wine vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 97 Calories from Fat 70
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12.2%
Saturated Fat 1 g5.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 151.9 mg6.3%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.8%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.7%
Sugars 2.8 g
Protein 3 g6.6%
Vitamin A 194.8% Vitamin C 164.5%
Calcium 22.7% Iron 10.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a large bowl, add cabbage and green onions to combine. Place aside.
2) In a small saucepan, add remaining ingredients.
3) Place over heat to bring to a boil for 1 minute.
4) Remove from heat and drizzle the hot dressing over cabbage mixture.
5) Gently toss the mixture.
6) Serve the salad in individual salad plate at once.