- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Walnut Crusted Salmon Recipe Video
|Salmon fish||2 Pound|
|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Lime juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Black pepper||1 Tablespoon|
|Walnut||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), finely chopped|
|Dark brown sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Regular salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Calories 772 Calories from Fat 409
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 47 g73%
Saturated Fat 5.7 g28.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 117.9 mg
Sodium 397.6 mg16.6%
Total Carbohydrates 41 g13.5%
Dietary Fiber 3.6 g14.6%
Sugars 31.6 g
Protein 51 g103%
Vitamin A 6% Vitamin C 19.9%
Calcium 8.8% Iron 22.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Farenheit.
2. Coat the salmon with the olive oil.
3. Drizzle the lime juice and pepper.
4. Pop into the oven for 15 minutes.
5. In a bowl, mix the walnuts, brown sugar and salt.
6. Once the salmon is cooked, spread the walnut mix on the salmon.
7. Baste the salmon and walnuts with the juice from the baking tray.
8. Switch the oven to broil.
9. Pop the baking tray back into the oven for an additional 3-4 minutes.
10. Remove from oven and let it cool for 10 minutes.
11. Garnish with yellow tomatoes
12. Serve as main dish.