- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Walnut Balls Recipe
|Eggs||2 , unbeaten|
|Granulated sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ground walnuts||4 1⁄2 Cup (72 tbs) (about three 8 ounce cans)|
|Confectioners' sugar||1 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3920 Calories from Fat 2546
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 303 g466.8%
Saturated Fat 30.7 g153.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 423 mg
Sodium 149 mg6.2%
Total Carbohydrates 277 g92.5%
Dietary Fiber 30.2 g120.6%
Sugars 226.8 g
Protein 81 g162.3%
Vitamin A 11.5% Vitamin C 9.8%
Calcium 49.6% Iron 83%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat eggs with sugar until thick and lemon-colored. Fold in ground walnuts, blending well.
2. Start heating oven to 350Â°F.
3. With hands, shape mixture into 1 1/2-inch balls. Place on greased cookie sheet, sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
4. Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until a very light brown.
5. Cool on wire rack. Makes about 30.