- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Waldorf Salad Recipe
|Unpeeled red apples||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Chopped pitted dates||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise/Salad dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Whipped cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 315 Calories from Fat 241
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g41.2%
Saturated Fat 5.3 g26.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 40.4 mg13.5%
Sodium 145 mg6%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g6%
Dietary Fiber 3.1 g12.5%
Sugars 13.6 g
Protein 0.42 g0.83%
Vitamin A 2.6% Vitamin C 10%
Calcium 2.1% Iron 0.97%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a mixing bowl, mix together apples, dates and celery.
2) In another bowl mix together mayonnaise and cream.
3) Add the dressing to the salad and toss
4) In a salad bowl, spread lettuce leaves.
5) Add the Waldorf salad over and serve.