- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Waldorf Salad: On the Side #11 Recipe Video
|Fresh pineapple/Canned pineapple||1|
|Mayonnaise||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
Calories 489 Calories from Fat 265
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 30 g45.4%
Saturated Fat 2.7 g13.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 26.2 mg
Sodium 222.6 mg9.3%
Total Carbohydrates 59 g19.8%
Dietary Fiber 8.9 g35.7%
Sugars 44.2 g
Protein 2 g4.3%
Vitamin A 10.2% Vitamin C 198.7%
Calcium 6.5% Iron 5.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Trim outer layer of pineapple and place pineapple in large bowl this will help you retain the juices of the pineapple within the bowl, cut in 1/4 chunks and remove the inner core. Cut pineapple spears into large bits.
2. Core the apples and cut into a medium-size dice. Add to the pineapple and stir, coating the apple with the the pineapple juices.
3. Dice the celery into a medium-size dice and add to pineapple-apple mixture.
4. Stir in the mayonnaise, making sure to mix well.
5. Serve cold or chilled with your favorite main dishes and enjoy!