- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Waldorf Chicken Salad tea sandwiches Recipe Video
|Chicken||1 Pound, chopped|
|Celery stalks||4 , chopped|
|Red skinned apple||1 , chopped|
|Light mayonnaise||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Mini croissant||56 Gram|
Calories 404 Calories from Fat 235
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g40.1%
Saturated Fat 6.1 g30.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 76 mg
Sodium 328.1 mg13.7%
Total Carbohydrates 17 g5.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g7.2%
Sugars 5.6 g
Protein 25 g49.3%
Vitamin A 6.2% Vitamin C 4.9%
Calcium 3.1% Iron 5.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a mixing bowl, place chicken, celery and apple. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Add light mayonnaise and combine well.
3. Cut the croissant horizontally into half.On the lower half, spoon a generous amount of the prepared mixture.
4. Cap with the upper half. Repeat the process to make several such sandwiches.
5. Cut the sandwiches into halves.
6. Serve with tea or any other beverage of your choice.