- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Wakame Seaweed and Cucumber Salad Recipe
|Wakame seaweed||3 Ounce, sliced into 2-inch lengths (90 Gram)|
|Rice vinegar||7 Tablespoon|
|Cucumbers||2 Small, sliced thin|
|Shirasu boshi/Canned salmon /tuna flakes /shreds of crab meat /boiled chicken||2 Ounce, boiled (55 Gram, Dried Tiny-Sardines)|
|Soy sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Fresh ginger||1 Inch, peeled and shredded (For Garnish)|
Calories 124 Calories from Fat 22
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.4%
Saturated Fat 0.61 g3.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 26.7 mg8.9%
Sodium 818.8 mg34.1%
Total Carbohydrates 21 g7%
Dietary Fiber 0.5 g2%
Sugars 16.1 g
Protein 7 g13.6%
Vitamin A 4.6% Vitamin C 4.6%
Calcium 12.6% Iron 7.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Blanch the wakame seaweed, drain well and sprinkle with one tbsp vinegar.
2) Season the sliced cucumber with the salt, squeeze out excess water after 5 min.
3) Blanch the shirasuboshi , drain well and sprinkle with one tbsp vinegar.
4) In a bowl, add the vinegar, sugar, and soy sauce blend well to dissolve the sugar; lastly add the cucumber, shirasuboshi, and wakame seaweed.
5) Garnish with the shredded ginger and serve immediately on an attractive plate.