- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Melted shortening/Cooking oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (Sifted)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1538 Calories from Fat 589
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 66 g102.1%
Saturated Fat 17.8 g89.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 456.9 mg
Sodium 2523.1 mg105.1%
Total Carbohydrates 194 g64.8%
Dietary Fiber 5.1 g20.3%
Sugars 49.1 g
Protein 43 g86.3%
Vitamin A 55.5% Vitamin C 0.09%
Calcium 121.1% Iron 65.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a container of food processor, blend egg yolks, milk and shortening by running the MIX blade for about 2- 3 seconds.
2. Add sugar, salt, sifted flour and baking powder and blend them by running the STIR blade for 5-7 seconds. Avoid over blending.
3. Transfer the mixture into mixing bowl and add the egg whites (stiffly beaten) into it.
4. Bake the pancakes in the preheat waffle iron.
5. Serve waffles after topping with chocolate, strawberries, sugar, ice cream or syrups.