- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Vietnamese Fresh Spring Rolls Recipe Video
|For peanut sauce|
|Natural peanut butter||2 Tablespoon|
|Sesame oil||1 Tablespoon (Optional)|
|Toasted sesame oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Brown rice vinegar/Apple cider vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Tamari/Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Chili flakes||To Taste (or paste)|
|For rice paper wraps|
|Lettuce leaves||200 Gram, remove the stiff part (as needed)|
|Carrots||2 , grated or julienned (as needed)|
|Cucumber||2 , julienned (as needed)|
|Green onion||1 , sliced lengthwise (as needed)|
|Fresh herb||25 Gram (parsley, cilantro or any fresh herb)|
|Rice paper wrappers||10 (as needed)|
Calories 90 Calories from Fat 26
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4.5%
Saturated Fat 0.46 g2.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 398.8 mg16.6%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.4%
Sugars 1.5 g
Protein 2 g3.7%
Vitamin A 74.3% Vitamin C 10.9%
Calcium 2.3% Iron 2.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
For Peanut Sauce:
1. In a bowl, mix together peanut butter and sesame oil.
2. Add toasted sesame oil, tamari, vinegar, and chili flakes. Mix well and set aside.
For Spring Rolls:
3. Fill a plate with water and place rice paper wrap in it for a couple of minutes to soften.
4. Pull it out and allow the water to drip for a few seconds and then place it on another plate.
5. Dip another wrapper in the water while you roll the first one.
6. Lay a lettuce leaf on the wrapper and fill it with carrot, onion, cucumber strips, and parsley. Do not over fill.
7. Fold the ends of the wrapper and then fold on one side over the filling. Squeeze slightly with your hands and roll to the end of the other side as shown in the video. Repeat for more rolls.
8. Let rest for a few minutes, slice in half, and serve with sauce.