- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Vietnamese Coffee Recipe Video
|Coffee brewing powder||1 Tablespoon (preferably with chicory)|
|Boiling water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Condensed milk||1 Tablespoon (or more)|
|Ice cubes||1 Cup (16 tbs) (or 1/4 cup- Boiling water)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 101 Calories from Fat 12
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1 g2.1%
Saturated Fat 0.83 g4.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 5.1 mg
Sodium 63.6 mg2.6%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.07 g0.3%
Sugars 8.2 g
Protein 3 g5.2%
Vitamin A 0.8% Vitamin C 0.65%
Calcium 6% Iron 4.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedVietnamese coffee filter
1. Place a coffee filter on a cup and place the press.
2. Put the coffee powder in it and pour the boiling water. Let the coffee percolate into the cup fully.
3. Once the coffee has percolated, add condensed milk to it and mix well to combine.
4. COLD COFFEE: Into a serving glass filled with ice, pour the coffee mix and mix well and serve.
5. HOT COFFEE: Into a serving glass pour the coffee mix and ¼th cup of boiling water, mix well and serve.