- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Vietnamese Coffee Recipe Video
|Sweetened condensed milk||2 Tablespoon (Longevity brand used)|
|Coffee||2 Tablespoon (Cafe Du Monde coffee used)|
|Boiling water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 97 Calories from Fat 23
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4%
Saturated Fat 1.6 g8.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 10.2 mg
Sodium 50.8 mg2.1%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.5%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 16.3 g
Protein 2 g4.7%
Vitamin A 1.6% Vitamin C 1.3%
Calcium 9.2% Iron 0.32%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a medium size glass, add the sweetened condensed milk.
2. Add the coffee to the coffee brewer and set (or screw) the top filter firmly on the ground coffee.
3. Set the brewer on top of the glass and pour a little of the boiling water into the brewer to give the coffee an initial soak.
4. After sometime, fill the brewer with boiling water to the top and set the lid on. Wait until the water fully passes through the brewer.
5. After all the coffee has passed through, take off the brewer and set aside, stir the coffee and milk to combine.
6. Serve the coffee hot or cold with ice.