- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Victoria's Secret Granola Recipe Video
|Rolled oats||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Pecan||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Almond||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flax seed||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Pumpkin seed||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sesame seeds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (black or brown)|
|Coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted (non-hydrogenated, preferable)|
|Cane sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), whole (sucanat)|
|Agave||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Raisin/Dried cranberry||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 1417 Calories from Fat 824
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 98 g150.4%
Saturated Fat 21 g105%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 30.2 mg
Sodium 24.4 mg1%
Total Carbohydrates 121 g40.3%
Dietary Fiber 23.8 g95.1%
Sugars 45 g
Protein 34 g68%
Vitamin A 7.9% Vitamin C 4.4%
Calcium 33.7% Iron 52.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, mix rolled oats, almonds, walnuts, flax seeds, pumpkin seeds, black sesame seeds and coconut.
3. Add melted butter, sucanut and agave. Mix it well.
4. In a baking pan, pour the mixture.
5. Bake it for 12 to 15 minutes.
6. Remove from oven, top it with raisins.
7. Bake it for a further 10-12 minutes.
8. Serve it as it is.