- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Lovely Victoria Sponge Cupcakes Recipe Video
|Unsalted butter||110 Gram|
|Caster sugar||110 Gram|
|Vanilla essence||1 Teaspoon|
|Self raising flour||110 Gram|
|Jam||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Whipped cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Icing sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 256 Calories from Fat 124
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.6%
Saturated Fat 8.6 g43.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 82.5 mg
Sodium 160.1 mg6.7%
Total Carbohydrates 29 g9.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.36 g1.4%
Sugars 19.4 g
Protein 2 g4.9%
Vitamin A 6.5% Vitamin C 0.82%
Calcium 5.3% Iron 4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Line a cupcake tray with liners and set aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C/Gas mark 4.
3. In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar.
4. Add in the eggs one at a time and mix well.
5. Stir in the vanilla essence and mix well.
6. Add in the self-raising flour and mix well.
7. Pour the batter into the lined cupcake tray.
8. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
9. Take out the cupcakes and set aside to cool.
10. Take off the cupcake liners and slice in half
11. Spread the jam over the base layer and top with whipped cream. Sprinkle icing sugar over the cupcakes.
12. Serve Victoria cupcakes with milk.