- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Steak Supper Recipe Video
|Salmon fillet||4 Ounce, cubed|
|Sriracha sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Wheat bread slices||2|
|Basmati rice||2 Cup (32 tbs), cooked (For Serving)|
|Rib eye steak||1 Large|
|Red wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), minced|
|Cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Medium, sliced|
|Green beans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), cut to 2 inch pieces|
|Orange juice||2 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3312 Calories from Fat 723
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 81 g124.7%
Saturated Fat 34.4 g172.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 302.2 mg
Sodium 1912.9 mg79.7%
Total Carbohydrates 449 g149.8%
Dietary Fiber 13 g52%
Sugars 57.7 g
Protein 152 g304.2%
Vitamin A 23.8% Vitamin C 58.4%
Calcium 53.4% Iron 59.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Prepare the ingredients as required.
2. Cook the rice. Keep aside.
3. Rub salt and pepper on the ribeye steak. Allow to sit for a few minutes.
4. Marinate the salmon cubes in mayonnaise and sriracha sauce.
5. Put green beans in boiling water for a few seconds and then immediately in ice. Glaze it with orange juice and butter. Keep aside.
6. In a pan, heat butter. Sear the rib eye on both sides till done. Remove from pan.
7. In the same pan, pour red wine.
8. Add garlic and reduce to half. Add the cream and further reduce to half.
9. Caramelize the onions.
10. In a serving platter, make salmon sandwich with the wheat bread and marinated salmon pieces in between.
11. Take a serving plate, put cooked rice on it. Place the rib eye over it and spread the sauce and caramelized onions.
12. Arrange the blanched green beans beside the rice and serve hot.