- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Betty's Hot Turkey Salad Recipe Video
|Chopped cooked turkey||4 Cup (64 tbs) (white or dark meat or a combination)|
|Chopped celery||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Diced pimientos||2 Ounce, drained (1 jar)|
|Mayonnaise||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cream of chicken soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dressing mix||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (crouton-style herb-seasoned dressing mix)|
|Cooking oil spray||1 Teaspoon (for greasing)|
Calories 632 Calories from Fat 527
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 59 g90.4%
Saturated Fat 12.8 g64.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 102.1 mg34%
Sodium 826 mg34.4%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.6 g2.4%
Sugars 9.6 g
Protein 14 g27.3%
Vitamin A 9.2% Vitamin C 9.2%
Calcium 6% Iron 3.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Grease a 13-inch by 9-inch by 2-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
3. In a large bowl, combine chopped turkey, celery, onion, pimientos, mayonnaise, cream of chicken soup, and sour cream.
4. Into the greased baking dish, transfer the mixture and pop it in a 375 degree F oven. Bake for 15 minutes.
5. Sprinkle crouton-style herb-seasoned dressing mix on top and bake for an additional 13 minutes.
6. Serve immediately and enjoy!
This is a delicious recipe for leftover turkey, and it can be served in a variety of ways. It is also pretty healthy, particularly if you choose light mayonnaise, light sour cream, and heart-healthy chicken soup.