- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Venison Burger In BBQ Sauce Recipe Video
|Crushed red pepper||1 Pinch|
|Parsley flakes||1 Pinch|
|Bbq sauce||3 Tablespoon (Honey Hickory Sauce; Add more if you want the meat more saucy)|
|Burger buns||2 , toasted|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 798 Calories from Fat 218
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g39.5%
Saturated Fat 3.4 g17%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 40.8 mg
Sodium 1137.9 mg47.4%
Total Carbohydrates 84 g28.1%
Dietary Fiber 3.5 g14.1%
Sugars 17.1 g
Protein 61 g122.1%
Vitamin A 8.7% Vitamin C 7.2%
Calcium 21.7% Iron 58.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a pan and add the venison to brown.
2. Add a pinch of salt, pepper, crushed red pepper, parsley flakes and oregano and continue to brown.
3. After 2-5 minutes, shred the meat while on the stove using a knife.
4. Continue to cook for another 2-5 minutes until completely cooked.
5. Take the meat off the stove and onto a chopping board and shred completely.
6. Put the shredded meat back in the pan and add a tablespoon of BBQ sauce and mix.
7. Add the rest of the BBQ sauce and continue to mix and cook for another 2-5 minutes.
8. Toast burger buns and add the meat in between.
9. Serve as a main dish along with pickles.
You can also put the meat into a pressure cooker to make it very tender. However, this takes longer.