- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Veggie Spaghetti Carbonara ft. Zanussi by Electrolux Recipe Video
|Red bell pepper||1 Medium|
|Parmesan cheese||40 Gram|
|Whole wheat pasta||500 Gram|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon (or as required)|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (or to taste)|
|Pepper||1 Teaspoon (or to taste)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2294 Calories from Fat 521
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 61 g94.5%
Saturated Fat 14.2 g70.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 771.6 mg
Sodium 2970.6 mg123.8%
Total Carbohydrates 401 g133.7%
Dietary Fiber 59.1 g236.6%
Sugars 12.9 g
Protein 103 g206.4%
Vitamin A 530.9% Vitamin C 294.4%
Calcium 83.1% Iron 81%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Start by chopping the carrots, bell pepper and shallots into small pieces.
2) Combine the 4 eggs and parmesan cheese.
3) Heat up some olive oil and saute the chopped veggies. Cook over medium low heat till the shallots look a bit brown.
4) Cook the pasta.
5) While the pasta is still warm, pour in the eggs-cheese mixture and the cooked veggies. The warm temperature is gonna cook the raw eggs.
6) Serve inmediately and decorate with some fresh ground pepper and extra parmesan cheese.