- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Bacon Wrapped Snacks Recipe Video
|For bacon wrapped jalapeno|
|Vegetarian bacon||100 Gram|
|Reduced fat cream cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|For vegetarian blanket|
|Vegetarian hot dogs||200 Gram, halved|
|Vegan cheese||100 Gram|
|Dough||200 Gram, divided|
Calories 492 Calories from Fat 165
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23 g36%
Saturated Fat 3.4 g17%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 3.5 mg
Sodium 948.8 mg39.5%
Total Carbohydrates 50 g16.8%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.6%
Sugars 9.5 g
Protein 21 g41.7%
Vitamin A 3.9% Vitamin C 10.3%
Calcium 34.7% Iron 37.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F. line a baking sheet with aluminium foil.
2. Cut the jalapeno in half and scoop out the seeds.
3. Fill the jalapenos with cream cheese and wrap bacon around it. Secure with toothpick.
4. Place the jalapenos over the foil lined baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees F.
5. Serve Bacon wrapped Jalapeno with ketchup.
FOR VEGETARIAN BLANKET
1. Preheat the oven at 400 degrees F. line a baking sheet with aluminium foil.
2. In a sauce pan boil water and cook hot dogs for 5 minutes.
3. Layer cheese with bacon and wrap around the hot dog.
4. Wrap with dough and secure with tooth pick.
5. Place over the foil lined baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes at 400 degrees F.
6. Serve Vegetarian blanket with ketchup.