- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Veggie Cutlets Recipe
|Minced onion||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Minced celery||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Frozen mixed vegetables||10 Ounce, thawed, drained (1 Package)|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Egg/Egg white||1 , beaten|
|Milk free margarine||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 490 Calories from Fat 236
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g40.4%
Saturated Fat 3.2 g15.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 72.5 mg
Sodium 202.5 mg8.4%
Total Carbohydrates 51 g16.8%
Dietary Fiber 3.3 g13.3%
Sugars 0.6 g
Protein 4 g8.3%
Vitamin A 75.9% Vitamin C 13.8%
Calcium 3.6% Iron 5.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients together, mix well.
2) Cover and refrigerate for minimum 2 hours.
3) Remove and shape the mixture into 4 patties.
4) In a skillet, cook the patties in 2 tablespoons heated margarine, turning once, until evenly browned.
5) Serve immediately on the individual serving plates.