- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Artichoke and Rice Bake Recipe Video
|Wild rice||3 Cup (48 tbs), cooked (or quinoa/millet)|
|Vegetable||3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs), roasted (Butternut squash, Zucchini, Red bell pepper, Garlic, Cherry tomatoes or any vegetable)|
|Eggs||12 , beaten|
|Whole milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Sea salt||To Taste|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Cheese||2 Tablespoon, grated|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Smoked paprika||2 Pinch|
Calories 846 Calories from Fat 210
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g36.2%
Saturated Fat 8.3 g41.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 650.8 mg
Sodium 444.2 mg18.5%
Total Carbohydrates 119 g39.6%
Dietary Fiber 13.4 g53.5%
Sugars 8.9 g
Protein 47 g93.5%
Vitamin A 164.3% Vitamin C 39.4%
Calcium 29.9% Iron 39%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 375 degrees F. Grease a 9 X 13" casserole pan with oil.
2. In a large bowl add in eggs and milk. Whisk well and set aside.
3. In prepared casserole make layers of rice, vegetables and egg mixture.
4. Season with salt and pepper. Bake in oven for 50 minutes at 375 degrees F.
5. Garnish Veggie Bake with cheese, parsley and paprika. Serve and enjoy!