- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Veggi-thanksgiving Recipe Video
|Vegetarian taco filling||8 4⁄5 Ounce|
|Vegetarian turkey stuffing||200 Gram|
|Boiled vegetables||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Boiled grated potatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Grated cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter||100 Gram, sliced|
|Sweet potato||1 , thinly sliced|
|Potato||1 , thinly sliced|
Calories 1012 Calories from Fat 700
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 80 g122.4%
Saturated Fat 44.3 g221.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 188.7 mg
Sodium 1155.4 mg48.1%
Total Carbohydrates 52 g17.5%
Dietary Fiber 12.7 g50.6%
Sugars 6.6 g
Protein 28 g55.7%
Vitamin A 224.5% Vitamin C 26.2%
Calcium 42.2% Iron 22.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Pre-heat the oven to 320F.
1. In a skillet, place water and butter and allow to boil.
2. Add the boiled vegetables, potatoes, taco filling and bread crumb filling into the water. Mix well, and cook till water is absorbed. Sprinkle grated cheese on top.
3. Transfer the mixture to a baking tray, smoothen the surface. Arrange a layer of potato and sweet potato slices, and top with butter slices. Bake at 320F for 30 to 40 minutes.
6. Serve hot with your choice of bread and beverage.