- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Veggie Coins Recipe
|Red chili powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Paneer||25 Gram (Skimmed Milk)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2067 Calories from Fat 86
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.5%
Saturated Fat 1.8 g9.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 2.5 mg
Sodium 621 mg25.9%
Total Carbohydrates 454 g151.3%
Dietary Fiber 76.7 g307%
Sugars 41.3 g
Protein 73 g145%
Vitamin A 51.6% Vitamin C 563.2%
Calcium 38% Iron 132.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. In another vessel, put some wheat.
3. Put mashed potatoes and red chilli powder , salt to taste and peas in it.
4. Then put finely cut paneer in it and water as needed to make a dough.
5. Now make small coins out of it and bake them.
6. Remove when they become golden brown