- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chocolate Banana Monkey Boats Recipe Video
|Walnuts||1 Tablespoon, chopped (Or as needed)|
|Dark chocolate pieces||2 Medium, sliced into small pieces (2 - 3 pieces as needed)|
|Peanut butter||2 Teaspoon (1 - 2 Tsp as needed)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 246 Calories from Fat 126
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23.2%
Saturated Fat 2 g9.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 48.9 mg2%
Total Carbohydrates 27 g9.1%
Dietary Fiber 4.2 g16.7%
Sugars 13.3 g
Protein 6 g11.1%
Vitamin A 1.3% Vitamin C 14.8%
Calcium 2.5% Iron 5.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedTin foil
1. Preheat your regular or toaster oven to 350 F.
2. Take a banana, peel it and cut a slit lengthwise (not cutting all the way through) and open it up slightly, placing it on a tray.
3. Smear peanut butter inside the slit banana and put the dark chocolate pieces and walnuts inside.
4. Wrap the stuffed banana in tin foil and bake in the preheated oven for 5 min or until the chocolate has melted.
5. Serve as it is (or with honey for non-vegans) and enjoy!