- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Vegetarian Cold Potato Salad Recipe Video
|Yukon gold potato||3 Medium (about 1 pound)|
|Red potato||3 Medium (about 1 pound)|
|Sour cream||4 Tablespoon (your can use a low-fat or a vegan type if you like)|
|Eggless mayonnaise||8 Tablespoon (homemade or store bought)|
|Creamy mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Sweet pickle relish||3 Tablespoon|
|Celery stalks||8 Tablespoon, diced (about 2 stalks, 1/2 cup)|
|Carrot||1 Small, shredded (about 1/2 cup)|
|Chives/Green onion||8 Tablespoon, chopped (about 1/2 cup)|
|Red bell pepper||1 Large, diced (about 1/2 cup)|
|Corn||8 Tablespoon (about 1/2 cup)|
|Black olives||8 Tablespoon, sliced (about 1/2 cup)|
|Fresh dill||1 Tablespoon, snipped|
|Kosher salt||1 Teaspoon (or to taste)|
|Cracked black pepper||1 Teaspoon (or to taste)|
Calories 322 Calories from Fat 147
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g25.8%
Saturated Fat 2.6 g13.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 3.9 mg
Sodium 456.6 mg19%
Total Carbohydrates 42 g14%
Dietary Fiber 5 g19.9%
Sugars 6.8 g
Protein 6 g11.1%
Vitamin A 51.1% Vitamin C 64.1%
Calcium 4.7% Iron 9.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Wash potatoes, unpeeled and boil for 20 minutes or until fork tender and the skins begin to split.
2. Drain and set potatoes aside to cool.
3. In a large bowl add the sour cream, eggless mayonnaise, mustard, dill, chives/green onions, pickle relish and mix
4. Add the veggies to the bowl and mix.
5. When the potatoes have cooled cut them into small cubes.
6. Add salt and pepper to taste.
7. Add the potatoes to the bowl with the cream and veggies and mix well.
8. Allow the potato salad to chill before serving in a lettuce lined salad bowl if you please.