- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Vegetable Stir Fried Recipe Video
|Garlic||1 Tablespoon, mince|
|Carrot||1 Small, slice|
|Broccoli||1 Cup (16 tbs), chop (chop into florets)|
|White mushrooms||2 , slice|
|Water chestnuts||4 Small, slice|
|Unsalted peanuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cooking oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Hoisin sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Chinese mustard||1 Tablespoon (Optional)|
|Sesame oil||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 427 Calories from Fat 248
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g44.6%
Saturated Fat 4.1 g20.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0.45 mg
Sodium 1198.6 mg49.9%
Total Carbohydrates 34 g11.2%
Dietary Fiber 7.3 g29.1%
Sugars 16.4 g
Protein 15 g29.5%
Vitamin A 95.9% Vitamin C 137.3%
Calcium 11% Iron 17.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedFrying pan
1. Mince the garlic, slice the carrots and water chestnuts, chop the broccoli into florets, and set everything aside.
2. Pour oil in the frying and over high heat stir fry the garlic until brown, add the peanut stir well, add the vegetables and stir fry everything.
3. Add hoisin sauce, soy sauce, sugar and finally the Chinese mustard, stir everything together.
4. Stir fry the vegetables until they are crisp tender.
5. Serve with vegetable stir fry hot and drizzle some sesame oil on top.