- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Vegetable Salads Marinated-Mushroom Salad Recipe
|Red wine vinegar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Salad oil||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
Calories 207 Calories from Fat 187
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g32.6%
Saturated Fat 1 g5%
Trans Fat 0.4 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 250 mg10.4%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.3%
Sugars 1.6 g
Protein 1 g2.6%
Vitamin A 57.8% Vitamin C 11.4%
Calcium 3.7% Iron 7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a bowl, place together oil, vinegar, onion, parsley, garlic, salt and sugar.
2) Stir the vinegar mixture until well mixed.
3) Toss mushroom caps with marinade to coat well.
4) Put the lid on the bowl and refrigerate, at least 1-1/2 hours or until needed.
5) Line a large platter or wooden salad bowl with lettuce and watercress.
6) Using a slotted spoon, remove mushroom caps from marinade; mound in center of platter.
7) Stream the remaining marinade on the salad, if desired.
8) Serve Vegetable Salads Marinated-Mushroom Salad,