- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Vegetable Rice Chicken Soup Recipe Video
|Onion||50 Gram, chopped|
|Carrot||50 Gram, chopped|
|Celery||50 Gram, chopped|
|Red pepper||50 Gram, chopped|
|Chicken breast||200 Gram, diced, cooked, seasoned|
|Rice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sauce thickener||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Onion||100 Gram, cut into chunks|
|Carrot||100 Gram, cut into chunks|
|Celery and leaves||150 Gram, cut into chunks|
|Green pepper||100 Gram, cut into chunks|
|Potato||100 Gram, cut into chunks|
|Chicken bullion cubes||2|
|Water||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
Calories 1556 Calories from Fat 40
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7.2%
Saturated Fat 1.8 g8.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 29 mg
Sodium 472.4 mg19.7%
Total Carbohydrates 349 g116.4%
Dietary Fiber 63.3 g253.1%
Sugars 149.8 g
Protein 53 g105.1%
Vitamin A 144.3% Vitamin C 504.8%
Calcium 87.4% Iron 51.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large saucepan, place all ingredients of the stock, allow to boil, cover and simmer for 2 hours.
2. Strain the liquid to another pot, discard the vegetables.
3. To the liquid in the pot, add celery, onion, carrot, red pepper, and chicken breast,stir and simmer for 30 minutes.
4. Add rice, tarragon and sauce thickener, cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
5. Serve hot with your choice of bread.