- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Peanut Butter Crust Vegetable Pie Recipe
|Celery salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Milk||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Onions||16 Small, cooked|
|Butter beans||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked|
|Carrots||3 , cooked|
|Peanut butter crust||1|
Calories 827 Calories from Fat 196
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g33.9%
Saturated Fat 10.3 g51.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 41.1 mg
Sodium 1128.3 mg47%
Total Carbohydrates 138 g45.9%
Dietary Fiber 20.7 g82.9%
Sugars 50.5 g
Protein 27 g54.2%
Vitamin A 162.1% Vitamin C 65.2%
Calcium 40.4% Iron 38.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a pan, melt butter and stir in flour.
3. Remove pan from heat and gradually add milk; stir well to mix.
4. Add seasonings and return the pan to heat.
5. Cook gently with constant stirring until sauce is smooth and thick.
6. Add the vegetables.
7. Into a pie dish, transfer the mixture and cover top with the peanut butter crust.
8. Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes until pastry is brown.
9. Spoon Peanut Butter Crust Vegetable Pie and serve with a crunchy salad.