- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Roasted Winter Vegetable Recipe Video
|Brussel sprouts||1 Pound|
|Small golden beets||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
|Sweet yellow onion||1|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Fresh thyme||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Garlic||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1414 Calories from Fat 429
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 49 g75%
Saturated Fat 6.8 g34.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1026.4 mg42.8%
Total Carbohydrates 241 g80.2%
Dietary Fiber 59.1 g236.3%
Sugars 29.5 g
Protein 36 g71.8%
Vitamin A 1002.1% Vitamin C 941.7%
Calcium 86.2% Iron 115.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Peel sweet potatoes and beets. Cut beets in half or quarter, depending the size. Cut sweet potatoes in troncons, about 2 inches wide.
3. Slice fennel into 1/4 inch slice
4. Carefully peel squash with a knife, remove the seeds and cut into thick slices.
5. Layer all vegetables into the dish, brush with a generous amount of olive oil, add chopped thyme and garlic, season with salt and pepper and put in the oven for about 45 minutes to an hour. After 20 to 25 minutes turn vegetables around so they brown on both sides.
6. Check vegetables after 45 minutes, remove from the oven if the color is golden brown, deglaze with some balsamic vinegar and serve.
For more information please visit: http://www.easymacuisine.com