- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Vegetable Shrimp Quiche Recipe
|Ready to bake refrigerated buttermilk flaky biscuits||4 Ounce (4 Biscuits, 1 Ounce Each)|
|Swiss cheese||4 Ounce, shredded|
|Cauliflower florets||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs), parboiled|
|Shrimp||4 Ounce, cooked, shelled and deveined, chopped|
|Mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), minced|
Calories 323 Calories from Fat 133
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23.1%
Saturated Fat 7.1 g35.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 280.6 mg
Sodium 629.6 mg26.2%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g7.9%
Dietary Fiber 2.7 g10.7%
Sugars 5.8 g
Protein 24 g48.2%
Vitamin A 10.8% Vitamin C 52.6%
Calcium 29% Iron 16.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â° F.
2) Roll each biscuit between two wax paper sheets and shape into four 5-inch circles.
3) In a 10 inch pie plate sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, line the pie plate with biscuit circles, covering bottom and sides, seal overlapping ends to form a crust.
4) Bake the crust in the preheated oven for 5 minutes, remove the pie plate on a wire rack to cool.
5) In a medium mixing bowl, beat the eggs, then stir in the cheese, shrimp, cauliflower, mush rooms, onion, salt and pepper and mix thoroughly.
6) Pour the mixture into the prepared crust and bake for 50 to 60 minutes, until the filling is set.
7) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.