- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Vegetable Salad Recipe Video
|Frozen peas||10 Gram|
|Green beans||10 Gram|
|Mayonnaise||3 Tablespoon (use as needed)|
|Sea salt/Pepper||To Taste (use as per taste)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 343 Calories from Fat 319
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 35 g54.6%
Saturated Fat 3.2 g16.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 32.1 mg
Sodium 543.2 mg22.6%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.5%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g6.1%
Sugars 2.1 g
Protein 1 g2%
Vitamin A 37.5% Vitamin C 11.7%
Calcium 1.3% Iron 1.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Wash and peel the carrot, swede and turnip and cut into 0.5cm dice.
2. Cook them in boiling salted water for about 10-12 minutes until just cooked.
3. Drain and refresh and dry well.
4. Wash and cut the beans and blanch them for about 4-5 minutes.
5. Drain and refresh and dry well.
6. Blanch the peas for 2 minutes, then refresh and dry well.
7. Mix all the vegetables together in a bowl and season to taste.
8. Bind the vegetable salad together using a little mayonnaise.
9. Serve with garnish as desired.