- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Vegetable Rice Ring Recipe
|Cooked rice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Italian salad dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise/Salad dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sliced radishes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cucumber||1 Medium, seeded and chopped|
|Tomatoes||2 Small, peeled, seeded and chopped|
|Green pepper||1 Medium, chopped|
|Chopped celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped green onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cherry tomatoes||1 Pint|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1804 Calories from Fat 1077
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 120 g185.1%
Saturated Fat 13.3 g66.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 78.6 mg
Sodium 2678.1 mg111.6%
Total Carbohydrates 162 g54%
Dietary Fiber 13.1 g52.2%
Sugars 37.4 g
Protein 18 g36.6%
Vitamin A 160.2% Vitamin C 420.6%
Calcium 20.8% Iron 47%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Add mayonnaise to undrained rice mixture and stir until combined.
3. Fold in radishes, cucumber, tomatoes, green pepper, celery, and green onions.
4. Press into 5 1/2 -cup ring mold which has been greased lightly with salad oil.
5. Cover; refrigerate at least 2 to 3 hours.
6. To serve, unmold onto lettuce-lined platter and fill center with cherry tomatoes.